This project is read-only.

HigLabo.Net.Mail.MailClientException

Oct 9, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Hi,

When i run my Program sometime program runs successfully but for the same scenario sometime i get error like

InnerException = No Inner Exception Found
Message = Exception of type 'HigLabo.Net.Mail.MailClientException' was thrown.
Source : HigLabo.Mail
StackTrace : at HigLabo.Net.Imap.ImapClient.ExecuteFetch(Int64 mailIndex)
at HigLabo.Net.Imap.ImapClient.GetMessage(Int64 mailIndex)
at IQEmailExtractor.Program.ConnectToEmailServer(List`1 objLstGenericInvoicesImport, String GroupID) in :line 211
TargetSite : HigLabo.Net.Mail.MailMessage ExecuteFetch(Int64)

HelpLink : No HelpLink Found

Please let us know what should we do.
Oct 10, 2014 at 7:12 AM
You must handle connection unavailable by yourself because server sometimes disconnect your connection or network is not available.

Document is here.
http://library.higlabo.com/Document/Mail/index.html
Oct 24, 2014 at 12:07 PM
I have handle connection availability also this issue reproduced when i run more than 2 console instances simultaneously and while load testing(downloading multiple attachement in single folder) it shows me such type of error.
Oct 25, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Hi.

Multiple access is not defined and I don't test it.
So I don't know that will work or not.
But I have one idea that may solve your issue.
Please set different value to TagNo property of ImapClient.

ImapClient cl1 = new ImapClient();
cl.TagNo = 1;

ImapClient cl1 = new ImapClient();
cl.TagNo = 2;

It may solve your problem.
Please try.

regards.
Oct 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Higty will you please lets us know what is Tag No Property ?
Oct 26, 2014 at 2:03 PM
IMAP server manage client command by tag number.
In multi thread environment, client send same tag number to same mailbox and cause error.
So, it may solve problem.

regards.
Nov 7, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Edited Nov 7, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I have tried your TagID scenario but your solution doesn't seems to work please check the below screenshot for the SMTPClientMailException and I don't know how to fix that error will you please help me out to fix this error also I am getting error state as Autheticated & not disconnected :(. Now will you please tell me some to fix this error.

Nov 9, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Hi.

Sorry, multi thread access is not defined and I don't test it.
I'll support it if I could have a time to create this feature.
Please access to your mailbox from one thread.

regards.
Nov 13, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Hi Higty Thanks for your reply... will you please tell me one thing... we are scheduling multiple instances of our application on task scheduler so obviously it will execute the application on different thread. I think you need to handle mail server exception error from code. The other problem is I am trying to download your source code but getting lots of errors so how can i do that ?

Will you please tell me the steps to download the source code and debug it error free.
Dec 8, 2014 at 6:51 AM
We were using the Old Version of your library because of that we were getting issue now the error has been fixed in your latest version.