This project is read-only.

Problem with Proxy Server

Mar 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Dear Sir,

First , Thanks so much for this great libratry. I did more than expected. So,Thanks,

I have one issue regarding working with Proxy Server. It did not work from Proxy. while the same code works fine outside this proxy (from home). are there some proxy settings to be coded ?

Thanks,
Mar 11, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Hi.
What library do you say?
Mail,Twitter,Facebook or other?
Mar 11, 2013 at 7:53 AM
mail
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Ok.

There is no settings about proxy server.
It seems that network problem (Dns,Port..etc).
Can you access Mail server by telnet?

regards
Mar 13, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I am trying to send mail using the gmail account. it is working if i access gmail using web browser. but not from the applicaiton.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM, higty <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Ok.

There is no settings about proxy server.
It seems that network problem (Dns,Port..etc).
Can you access Mail server by telnet?

regards

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (higlabo@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email higlabo@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Mar 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Web browse use 80 port or 443 port to communicate with GMail server.
HigLabo use 995 with Pop or 993 port with Imap.
Is this port open?
Mar 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I will check it , but my question is can we use the same port as the web browser ?.ie , use 80 port or 443 ?

Thanks,

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:53 PM, higty <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Web browse use 80 port or 443 port to communicate with GMail server.
HigLabo use 995 with Pop or 993 port with Imap.
Is this port open?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (higlabo@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email higlabo@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Mar 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM
No.
We can not use 80,443 because GMail mail server does not open this port.